- How do I begin the unwanted car removal process?
You can either fill out our online free quote form here or call our number (587) 773-0427.
- How quickly will The Cash For Junk Cars Edmonton Company remove my unwanted car?
Upon receiving a quote request or a phone call, we arrange to have your junk vehicle removed within 2 hours in most cases or a time that is best suited for you.
- What areas does The Cash For Junk Cars Company in Edmonton service?
The Edmonton Cash For Junk Cars Company picks up from the following areas: Edmonton, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Leduc County, Beaumont, Bon Accord, Sturgeon County, Bruderheim, Lamont County, Calmar, Devon, Gibbons, Millet, Wetaskiwin , Morinville, Onoway, Redwater, Stony Plain, Strathcona, Parkland County and Tofield.
- I CANNOT FIND MY TITLE OR REGISTRATION, CAN YOU STILL PICK UP MY VEHICLE?
Yes, we can still pick up your vehicle. However we will still need some evidence that you are the owner of the vehicle. Insurance and ID or the keys to the vehicle are most often sufficient.
- DO I NEED TO SIGN THE BILL OF SALE?
Yes, you will need to sign the bill of sale as per Alberta law.
- I DON’T HAVE THE KEY
This is not a problem at all; however you will need to provide us with evidence that the vehicle belongs to you.
- MY CAR WON’T START ANYMORE
This will not be an issue for us; the tower will be able to remove the vehicle.
- I WANT TO STRIP MY CAR FOR SOME PARTS
Stripping the car for some parts is acceptable as long as the wheels are left and the parts you require do not greatly reduce the overall weight of the unwanted vehicle. Vehicles which have substantially reduced weight will have less value than with parts.
- I WANT TO KEEP MY WHEELS OR TIRES
The wheels and tires must be left on so that the tower can remove the unwanted vehicle. However, if you inform us that you would like to keep your wheels this can be arranged so that the tires can be picked up after the vehicle has been towed to the scrap yard. Another option is the tow truck driver may be able to deliver the tires to you for a small fee.
- MY CAR IS JUST A SHELL, WILL YOU REMOVE IT FOR FREE?
No, in most cases, we will not be able to remove the vehicle for free. There will be a fee for removing the vehicle and will be dependant on where the vehicle is located and its present condition.
- WHEN WILL I RECEIVE A CALL FOR MY CAR PICK UP?
You should expect a call within a half hour after submitting your vehicle to our website. The tower will then reach you promptly to arrange a time for the unwanted vehicle to be picked up.
- HOW LONG DOES THE CAR REMOVAL WHOLE PROCESS TAKE?
We aim to remove all cars within 3 hours of receiving the call for an unwanted vehicle or at the customer’s convenience.
- DO YOU REMOVE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS?
Yes, we are able to remove on weekends and evenings. Our towers will be able to come at a time that is most convenient to you.
- I WANT TO RETAIN MY LICENSE PLATE
Yes, that is not a problem. The plate can be removed prior to the tower taking the vehicle, or may be picked up at the recycling yard at your convenience.
- DO YOU ONLY REMOVE CARS?
No, we remove ALL unwanted vehicles, including vans, trucks and SUV’s. We do not remove motorbikes, motor homes and trailers.
- Do you remove unwanted cars for free, even if they are damaged or missing parts?
Yes, in most cases we are still able to remove the car without any fee to you.
- Do I need to be present when my unwanted car is removed?
No, you will not need to be present. All required signed documents can be left inside the vehicle and once the tower has been notified, the vehicle can be removed.
- I own the car, but the car is in a different location. Can you still remove it?
Yes we will still be able to remove the vehicle.
- Can I have my unwanted car removed even if I have unpaid parking tickets?
Yes you can still have your unwanted vehicle removed. Parking tickets will not affect the process; however the tickets are associated with your driver’s license and are your responsibility to pay.
- Can you remove cars off the highway?
Yes, we remove cars off of the highway
- What happens to vehicles you remove?
In most cases, once removed, the vehicle will be crushed and recycled.